SHIPPING INFORMATION, BULLETIN & TERMS – DELIVERY POLICY
Royal Mail Track 48: £4.49
FREE: Orders over £40.00
All UK mail will be sent via Track 48 (Royal Mail), or DPD / UPS courier.
There is a 1-3 business day processing time that is applicable to all available UK shipping options at checkout. This does not include weekends or public holidays.
Royal Mail Track 48 delivery is aimed within 2 working days after shipping, but can take 3-5 working days. (Some exceptions apply for none-mainland areas). On rare occasions, it can take up to 10 working days as per Royal Mail’s terms & disclaimer. All UK customers are advised to wait up to 10 working days for delivery in the rare occurrence, before we can take things further.
UPS / DPD courier delivery generally takes 1 working day to mainland areas, after processing. All UK customers are advised to wait up to 5 working days for delivery in the rare occurrence, before we can take things further.
FREE delivery will either be Track 48 or UPS, subject to order weight and our discretion.
EU & WORLDWIDE DELIVERY
Economy (EU): £15.99
FREE (EU): Orders over £130.00
Super Economy (World): £19.99 (1 item only per order)
Economy (World): £39.99 (multiple items per order)
FREE (World): Orders over £350.00
All EU & Worldwide mail will be sent via Royal Mail Tracked & Signed (where applicable) or UPS, and a signature is generally required on delivery.
There is a 1-3 business day processing time that is applicable to all available EU/Worldwide shipping options at checkout. This does not include weekends or public holidays.
EU delivery aim to customs is 3-5 working days after processing. Worldwide delivery aim to customs is 5-7 working days after processing. On rare occasions, for EU and worldwide packages it can take up to 30 days, as per Royal Mail’s and UPS’ terms & disclaimer. All EU & worldwide customers are advised to wait 30 working days for delivery in the rare occurrence, before we can take things further.
FREE (EU & World) delivery will either be Economy or UPS, and is subject to the order weight and our discretion.
Note: for World delivery, we charge a flat-rate or FREE delivery. If the shipping costs us considerably more, we will have to charge you an extra shipping fee in order to ship out the order.
You may be charged import fees on orders delivered outside of the United Kingdom. This is a result of Brexit and the IOSS set up by the EU, and is out of our control, and they will be charged by the courier before or on delivery of the order. Refusing to pay the fees will result in the order being returned to us and we will be charged the fees on your behalf. Unfortunately, this would mean that when we refund your order, we need to deduct the courier fees as well as the true shipping fees, as we as any return fees. For this reason please make sure you are happy to pay the courier fees/import taxes on delivery of your package(s), before placing an order.
Up-to-date country specific shipping information:-
Greece, Cyprus, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Estonia, Lithuania & Spain – Please ensure the order is maximum 1.3-1.5 litres in total (subject to liquid weight), which can provide higher chances of delivery, and may avoid customs rejections and various fees. (Maximum 2kg packed parcel).
Latvia & Cyprus – Please ensure you are a vape business located in the country, for orders over 1.5kg, to avoid rejection.
Belgium – Please ensure you are a vape business located in the country, to avoid rejection.
Romania – Please ensure you have an EORI number for larger/heavier parcels (2-3kg+) that are sent with UPS. The issuing process is simple, even as an individual.
We will continuously update this section as situations change.
DISCLAIMER & TERMS (EXTENSION OF THE TERMS & CONDITIONS PAGE)
- All orders fall under a 1-3 working day processing/lead time before they are shipped out. Shipping times above do not include this.
- Orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once shipped. The order must be sent back to us for a refund, in respect of the Returns Policy.
- Tracking IDs are generally sent automatically via email/text, please contact us after the processing/lead times mentioned above if you have not received them.
- We only ship on working days, and not on weekends or public holidays.
- We are not to be held liable for any delays in transit, if we shipped out within our 3 business days lead time.
- Receiving an email stating Completed means the order invoice and labels are ready, and not that the order has been shipped or delivered.
- Shipping costs will be calculated on checkout.
- The choice of shipping service is up to the discretion of My E-Liquid Supplies. We will only ship with the most secure and best available service, to protect both ourselves and our customers. Generally, orders over 2kg will be sent via UPS courier.
- Delivery will be made specifically to the shipping address entered on checkout, and you are required to input a full, clear and correct address, without missing out information that includes flat, name, business if applicable. You shall also make every arrangement necessary to accept delivery of the package at the time/day of delivery.
- If a delivery is missed, the package may be delivered to an access point or a depot instead. You will make the necessary arrangements to collect the package, if so, before it is returned.
- International customers may need to pay the minimum tax and duty in their country to accept the parcel. Please leave a note on checkout or email us if you require a normal service.
- International parcels are shipped and labelled discreetly as standard. Please leave a note on checkout or email us if you require a normal service.
- At request we will ship with your requirements to any international countries. Please be aware that we will not accept any responsibility for packages that are seized by customs, and we do not pay fines. It is for this reason we request you contact us, or leave a note with special instructions, before checking out.
- If an item or order is returned to us by your local customs office we can provide a refund minus any postage costs incurred during sending and any additional cost of return charged to us.
- If an item or order is seized by your local customs office, this will be your responsibility as the customer to resolve the issue, and a refund cannot be given unless the items are returned minus any additional return costs to us and the original shipping cost we were charged.
- As a customer who chooses to have products shipped to a country outside of the UK, you are willingly taking all responsibility for your purchased order, with our standard service in mind. You also acknowledge as a customer/importer that you are aware of the laws pertaining to the import of any of the items purchased, and you are responsible for adhering to local legislation and laws. If you have any special conditions, requirements or need clarification, simply contact us and we will do our best to help.
- My E-Liquid Supplies will provide the highest standard of service. We can occasionally be let down by shipping companies such as Royal Mail or UPS. However, we will aim to rectify any issues where possible.
- By checking out and placing an order you agree that you have read, understood, and accepted the Shipping Information, Disclaimer & Terms stated.