SHIPPING INFORMATION & TERMS – DELIVERY POLICY
UPS / DPD: £7.99
FREE: Orders over £40.00
All UK mail will be sent via Track 48 (Royal Mail), or DPD / UPS courier.
There is a 1-3 business day processing time that is applicable to all available UK shipping options at checkout. This does not include weekends or public holidays.
Economy delivery is Track 48, and is aimed within 2 working days after processing, but can take 3-5 working days. (Some exceptions apply for none-mainland areas). On rare occasions, it can take up to 10 working days as per Royal Mail’s terms & disclaimer. All UK customers are advised to wait up to 10 working days for delivery in the rare occurrence, before we can take things further.
UPS / DPD courier delivery generally takes 1 working day to mainland areas, after processing. All UK customers are advised to wait up to 5 working days for delivery in the rare occurrence, before we can take things further.
FREE delivery will either be Economy or UPS / DPD, subject to order weight and our discretion.
EU & WORLDWIDE DELIVERY
Economy (EU): £14.99
FREE (EU): Orders over £120.00
Super Economy (World): £19.99 (1 item only per order)
Economy (World): £39.99 (multiple items per order)
FREE (World): Orders over £300.00
All EU & Worldwide mail will be sent via Royal Mail Tracked & Signed (where applicable) or UPS, and a signature is generally required on delivery.
There is a 1-3 business day processing time that is applicable to all available EU/Worldwide shipping options at checkout.
EU delivery aim is 3-5 working days after processing. Worldwide delivery aim is 5-7 working days after processing. On rare occasions, for EU, it can take up to 20 days as per Royal Mail’s and UPS’ terms & disclaimer, and up to 30 days for worldwide. All EU customers are advised to wait 20 days for delivery in the rare occurrence, before we can take things further, and 30 days for worldwide customers (including none-EU/EEA countries).
FREE (EU & World) delivery will either be Economy or UPS, and is subject to the order weight and our discretion.
You may be charged import fees on orders delivered outside of the United Kingdom. This is a result of Brexit, and is out of our control, and they will be charged by the courier before or on delivery of the order. Refusing to pay the fees will result in the order being returned to us and we will be charged the fees on your behalf. Unfortunately, this would mean that when we refund your order, we need to deduct the courier fees as well as the true shipping fees. For this reason please make sure you are happy to pay the courier fees and import taxes on delivery of your package(s), before placing an order.
DISCLAIMER & TERMS (EXTENSION OF THE TERMS & CONDITIONS PAGE)
- All orders fall under a 1-3 working day processing/lead time before they are shipped out. Shipping times above do not include this.
- For tracking IDs, please contact us after the processing/lead time mentioned above.
- During the Covid-19 pandemic, delays are to be expected, but within the rare occurrence times listed above.
- Receiving an email stating Completed means the order invoice and labels are ready, and not that the order has been shipped or delivered.
- Shipping costs will be calculated on checkout.
- The choice of shipping service is up to the discretion of My E-Liquid Supplies. We will only ship with the most secure and best available service, to protect both ourselves and our customers. Generally, orders over 2kg will be sent via UPS courier.
- Delivery will be made specifically to the shipping address entered on checkout, and you are required to input a full, clear and correct address, without missing out information that includes flat, name, business if applicable. You shall also make every arrangement necessary to accept delivery of the package at the time/day of delivery.
- If a delivery is missed, the package may be delivered to an access point or a depot instead. You will make the necessary arrangements to collect the package, if so, before it is returned.
- International customers may need to pay the minimum tax and duty in their country to accept the parcel.
- At request we will ship with your requirements to any international countries. Please be aware that we will not accept any responsibility for packages that are seized by customs. It is for this reason we request you contact us, or leave a note with special instructions, before checking out.
- If an item or order is returned to us by your local customs office we can provide a refund minus any postage costs incurred during sending and any additional cost of return charged to us.
- If an item or order is seized by your local customs office, this will be your responsibility as the customer to resolve the issue, and a refund cannot be given unless the items are returned minus any additional return costs to us and the original shipping cost we were charged.
- We adhere to laws in the countries we do business in. As a customer who chooses to have products shipped to a country outside of the UK, you are willingly taking all responsibility for your purchased order. You also acknowledge as a customer/importer that you are aware of the laws pertaining to the import of any of the items purchased, and you are responsible for adhering to local legislation and laws. If you have any special conditions or requirements, simply contact us and we will do our best to help.
- My E-Liquid Supplies will provide the highest standard of service. We can occasionally be let down by shipping companies such as Royal Mail or UPS. However, we will aim to rectify any issues where possible.
- By checking out and placing an order you agree that you have read, understood, and accepted the Shipping Information, Disclaimer & Terms stated.